Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bruce Weigle's game from Friday morning.

Once I saw that Bruce was putting on a game, I knew I had to get in on the game. I've admired his terrain and rules for a long time.  This I couldn't pass up!!
His terrain is fantastic and so realistic. It's what I aspire too.
I commanded 2 French divisions for this game and was able to drive the pesky Prussians out of the town and was able to push on up the road toward my next objective. We called the game based on time.  A few more turns and I would have made it.
The rule set used was his soon to be published 1871 set that plays faster than the 1870 set.  More streamlined and less charts/factors to run through.


































2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing table, Victor. I am very glad you got a chance to play on it... and gave the Prussians a tough time as well!

    Assuming I was even capable of it, the only way I could see doing a table like Bruce's would be if I were retired and was going to use it at multiple conventions each year for several years in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce always produces and exquisite table. Results are second to none.
    I would quite enjoy pushing troops over such an interesting table.

    ReplyDelete